Sunday, November 8, 2015

Let's Tech For A Second

As you can see from my incredibly clever title, I am, in fact, a master of wit! Now that I have your undivided attention, let's indeed tech! I had this idea of developing a simple, light-hearted blog for me to basically vent my tech talk so my friends and girlfriend don't have to listen to it! Let's get the introductions out of the way!

About me!

My name is Spencer Vaughn and I am a student at Arkansas State University here in Jonesboro, Arkansas. I am currently in my freshman year here and I graduated from Westside High School this past May. I have had the opportunity to help instruct hundreds of teachers and IT Directors about Google Apps for Education. My amazing principal, mentor, and friend, Michael Joe Graham, literally wrote the book on the subject, and I had the honor of teaching alongside him. I am a huge family person, they mean everything to me! I attend Central Baptist Church, and am very involved there, I lead the college media production team and am a member of the broadcast and production team for the full church. I was also hyper-involved back in high school, and one of those positions included being a Grand Master Ninja in our Google Ninja program. I currently work at Best Buy as a sales associate, and I love my job! Before that I worked as a marketing associate and league director for the Jonesboro Bowling Center. A seemingly odd transition I know, but that is another story for a different blog post!

Now that the boring part is over, let me tell you what this blog is going to be all about! Well, let's start with what this blog WON'T contain!

This blog will NOT host:


Good! Now that we're done with that, let's go into what it WILL!

This blog WILL host:
     
     1. Pretty much everything! 

Don't get me wrong, the lion share of this blog will indeed pertain to technology, and even then the majority of that content will pertain to technological uses in the classroom from K-13. However, as the domain suggests, this is just a blog from me to you! We'll see how it goes! I am also working on courses for a site called Udemy.com which I will update as we go as well! 

If you have any suggestions or questions about anything feel free, encouraged even, to comment below and I would be more than happy to help you out!   



No comments:

Post a Comment